Sunday, September 28, 2008

Whole Foods New Website



Now that you are all going to ride bicycles and become vegetarians after my last post, check out Whole Foods' great new Website, with all kinds of helpful information, forums, store updates etc. Even if there is no Whole Foods Store in your town - or budget for that matter - there is a lot of great information here about good food - even meat ;-) and how to cook it.

In spite of ever expanding lotion and potion isles in Whole Food stores, they have kept to their principles, maintained high quality and most importantly to me - my little macrobiotic section I care so much about.

I remember the first time I set foot into a health food store in 1981, when my oldest was just two. It was magic. It smelled so good, and he had such fun filling a paper bag with brown rice and beans with the little shovel in the bucket. Our world had changed forever. I am so grateful for all the people who create for us good, strong, healthy, and above all - cruelty free food - from the farmers who grow it to the businessmen who bring it into our stores. Bless them all.

No comments: