Friday, February 19, 2010

And Then There Is Japanese Humor

Everyone in my house is asking me what on earth made me think of googling "Japanese Pranks". I am stunned myself. Life is very mysterious. Maybe I was in need of a good belly laugh, or maybe some of my readers are, and the Universe thought: "Hey, easy!"

What I do know now, though, is that the Japanese must have far more freedom within their legal system than we do here in the US. My youngest son immediately wanted to move there after watching these videos. A kid knows freedom when he sees it.

Do not watch these videos if you have heart problems, and call your doctor immediately if you experience laughing for more than four hours. Other possible side effects include dizziness, watery eyes, cramps, trouble breathing and/or fainting.





No comments: