Friday, November 28, 2008

I Am Your Brother...

A while ago, a silly man with a big heart, Renaldo Lapuz, gave this moving performance on the talent show American Idol. Since then hundreds of people have made videos singing his song of eternal friendship and brotherhood. Many videos on YouTube slightly or outright mock him, yet people young and old cannot help themselves - smiling and singing his song, endlessly.

Here are two sincere and excellent versions I fell in love with.



I am your sister...
Your best friend forever
Singing the songs,
The music that you love.
We are sisters 'till the end of time
Together or not, you're always in my heart

Your hurting feelings will reign no more!

You are my brother...
My best friend forever
Singing the songs,
The music that you love.
We are brothers, singing all the time
Together forever, always in my heart
Your heart's hurt feelings,
Will reign no more, no more, no more!

I am your sister, you are my brother!
Your hurting feelings, never will reign no more!!!



Thinking of the girls in Afghanistan and sending them love.

No comments: